Tag Archives: The Iron Banner
Bungie has just revealed details on a brand new Iron Banner event, the first since the game's April update. The event will start on Tuesday, April 28 at 10 AM PST and will run for a full week until Tuesday May 2nd at 2 AM PST with Clash as the mode of choice.
Designer Jeremiah Pieschl detailed some of the changes coming to the event, specifically in regards to loot drops. Players can expect to see more Iron Banner gear drops next week as opposed to Legendary Engrams. The gear will also drop after every match you play which means you don't have to wait until Rank 2.
PlayStation users will also receive three class specific pieces of armor that will work for both PS4 and PS3 owners.
Here's the full list of Iron Banner changes from the April update:
- Lord Saladin's inventory has been updated with items at Ranks 3-5, some with re-rolled perks
- Incrased Rank 3 package Artifact to 320 Light
- Increased Rank 5 package Ghost to 320 Light
- Rank 5 packages can now reward items from the current event
- Iron Banner Armor and Weapons can now be earned at Rank 0 at the end-of-activity
- Removed Legendary Engrams from the possible end-of-activity rewards list, creating a greater chance to receive Iron Banner specific items
- "Iron Domination" daily bounty now requires completing a match with a personal score of 1500 instead of winning a match with 2500
- "Iron Versatility" bounty now only requires 7 Heavy Weapon kills to complete
- Fixed an issue where players below Rank 5 could roll a reward they were ineligible for, resulting in no reward being given
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Banner ship was missing a part of its frame
Take a look at the next page to see the prospective rewards you might end up with.