DOOM Open Multiplayer Beta dates confirmed
Last week, Bethesda began sending out invitations to DOOM's closed multiplayer beta for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The closed beta is officially over, but that doesn't mean that everyone who wasn't invited to the beta will miss out on testing the game.
DOOM is getting an open multiplayer beta on April 15th through April 17th and this time, everyone is invited.
Everyone’s invited: Play the #DOOM Open Beta April 15-17 #FightLikeHell pic.twitter.com/wkFEYnoOfL
— DOOM (@DOOM) April 6, 2016
The open beta will likely include everything that the last closed beta included, when it comes to maps, modes, demons, weapons and more.
- Maps: Heatwave and Infernal
- Game Modes: 6v6 Team Deathmatch and Warpath
- Demon: Revenant
- Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, Vortex Rifle, Static Rifle, Heavy Assault Rifle, and Lightning Gun
- Power Weapons: Gauss Cannon
- Equipment: Frag Grenade, Personal Teleporter, Siphon Grenade
We have explored the nine multiplayer maps, had a look at the six multiplayer modes, witnessed the power of the weapons available in the game, and watched the hellish cinematic trailer — now it's finally time for the closed beta – are you ready?